Happy New Year! 2015 has been a great year for HS. We’ve made many improvements to make the experience better for you guys. To list some: we upgraded our main servers, added new servers for file distribution, and introduced the show page and batches for your convenience. This was partially made possible by your support.
However, we also need your continued support to maintain these features. In other words, a new season means another donation drive. Your donations will fund us for another season, as it always did. If you don’t want to donate, that’s perfectly fine too. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show(s). Thanks!
With that said, recs for this season (btw, recs mean something I would bother trying):
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans – Mari Okada As I had hoped, a Mari Okada gundam is amazing. Download this now if you haven’t started it.
- Active Raid – What will the guy who brought us Code Geass bring up this time around?
- Boku Dake ga Inai Machi – Mystery shows are hard to fuck up. The last noitaminA mystery show was pretty good.
- Schwarzesmarken – Japan has a German fetish, and I like that. Throw in some mecha and we got a show that is worth trying out.
- Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu – I heard great things about the episode 1 of this.
- Nijiiro Days – I also like shows with multiple boys in them like Free!. This looks good to me. Mmmmmm…
- Hai to Gensou no Grimgar – Ah, yes, our seasonal SAO clone. However, it seems like there won’t be a Kirito in this show. I guess it’s time to mix things up a little.
- Dimension W – The premise of this sounds pretty interesting. Could be good.
- Musaigen no Phantom World – After watching episode 1, I don’t think KyoAni found its way for this show. However, if you want nicely animated breast physics, I guess this is your show this season.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, last season’s (FA2015) batches will be out early February once we get past our workload spike at the beginning of the season. Enjoy! This season could look promising (damn, I keep telling myself this…).