Look at my kawaii new friends. I want a boyfriend too.
Happy belated new year, loyal leechers.
A new year means another new season. A new season means new recommendations AKA time to get hyped. Let’s cut to the chase.
- Aldnoah Zero Part 2 – Fuck Slaine: the anime is back for a new season. Will everyone return alive, or will we have to endure 13 episodes of rage? Tune in to find out.
- Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei Bu Love! – If you think magical girl is for pussies, then this show is for you. So far, this is the best comedy of this season. Magical guys instead of girls? It can’t go wrong.
- Saekano – To be honest, this sounds pretty interesting. It also airs in the noitamina spot (Shigatsu, Ping Pong, etc). It can’t be your generic harem show, right?
- The Rolling Girls – I don’t really know what this is about, but the art seems good. My instincts tell me this will be a show worth watching. Trust me.
- Koufuku Graffiti – Your every-season slice of life show with high school girls. This time they’re cooking. I guess we’ll make do with this before Shokugeki no Souma gets its adaption in Spring. Oh, SHAFT is doing this and this anime is supposed to be full of detail. I have no idea how that will turn out.
- Death Parade – I don’t really know what this is about but apparently this is the anime version of Death Billiards (Anime Mirai short like Little Witch Academia). I’d watch this.
- Durarara!! X2 – If you haven’t watched season 1 yet, you should do it right now so you can watch the next 3 seasons of Durarara.
- Kantai Collection – WW2 ships as little girls / botes the anime or the MLP of Japan. If you know what I mean.
- Maria the Virgin Witch – Read the synopsis of this. LOL. I know you horny bastards would watch this.
As usual, donations are enabled. If you want to contribute to help us keep our servers running, please do so!